DETERMINE YOUR SKIN'S UNDERTONE: DEEP
* People with deep skin undertones like Kerry Washington will usually have dark brown eyes.
* Your skin looks healthiest in brightly hued clothing, like royal purple or green.
* The darker your skin tone is, the easier you can pull off more intense colors on your lips like plums and deep burgundies.
* The veins on your wrist have a purple tint.
* You can pull off both silver and gold jewelry.
DETERMINE YOUR SKIN'S UNDERTONE: WARM
* Warm skin tones like Jennifer Lopez's are usually accompanied by green, hazel, amber, or warm brown eyes.
* Coral, terracotta red, and chocolate brown lipsticks are more flattering than pinks or blue-based reds.
* The veins on
your wrist have a greenish tint.
* Gold jewelry looks best on you.
Best Hair Colors for Dark Skin Tones
Dark skin tones are not one size fits all, and it can be hard to figure out which hair colors will look best with your specific dark skin tone. Contrary to popular belief, women with darker complexions can definitely rock lighter hair colors in blonde and red shades, and there are also a ton of unnatural colors that you can experiment with. If you're looking for the perfect new hair color to compliment your face, read on to see 30 of our favorite trendy styles in the best hair colors for darker skin tones.